Friday, September 01, 2006

On mixing work and play

Hello readers from Library Stuff. I peeked at the stats in a moment of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised. Thanks Steven! And a nice blog to boot - it's listed.

Commenting on my opening post, Library stuff makes a point about blurring the lines between work and play. Funnily enough, I'm writing this at nine on a friday evening, as I'm about to go dancing.

Yes, I want to show my true self here, my honest and personal self. After all, what's the point? That does not mean a full mix of work and play in one place though. After all, I do not live in my library. There's a time for working and a time for dancing. I will do the occasional work at home, and the occasional dance at work (yes, true story!), but both have their own place.

Same "blog voice" talking, just a different focus. Though the occasional vintage photograph may seep through.

No comments: